develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2022

PAUSE ID request (AGULIK; Artur Gulik)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
August 9, 2022 23:21
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (AGULIK; Artur Gulik)
Message ID:
20220809232109.088651163@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Artur Gulik
  userid: AGULIK
    mail: CENSORED
homepage:
     why:

    I'm working on a program to automate creation and editing of SVGs
    (using just XML::LibXML). I've seen SVG related programs on the
    CPAN, but none quite did what I had in mind and I want to develop
    some experience in Perl by actually writing something useful. Beside
    that, I hope to be writing a lot of Perl code in the future, as I
    make progress as a programmer.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=f7510000_e4fee0580996110e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=f7510000_e4fee0580996110e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1