develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2022

Re: Escape sequences \L, \U fall when we use them together

From:
Михаил Козачков
Date:
August 4, 2022 21:18
Re: Escape sequences \L, \U fall when we use them together
Message ID:
4e0f9068-909a-4fc4-d280-6c4f571e1168@gmail.com
I added issue https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues/20041